How do you know when you’re doing what God created you to do? Well here you go in about :30 seconds…
- It comes naturally to you.
- You feel alive when doing it.
- It’s therapeutic to you.
- It’s rewarding to you, even if it’s in difficult circumstances.
- It blesses someone else besides you.
- It brings glory to God.
- You would do it for free.
1 Peter 4:10-11 (NKJV)
As each one has received a gift, minister it to one another, as good stewards of the manifold grace of God. 11 If anyone speaks, let him speakas the oracles of God. If anyone ministers, let him do it as with the ability which God supplies, that in all things God may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom belong the glory and the dominion forever and ever. Amen.